Saturday, June 13, 2009

We made it to the Grand Canyon!!!!!!

Ok folks, we pulled in today to the Grand Canyon and it is AMAZING! We are camping at the North Rim and we are literally a couple hundred yards away from the ridge itself! SCARY AND AMAZING ALL AT THE SAME TIME! We are tired...but this campsite is SOOOO neat! As I walked to the edge today I was in COMPLETE AWE! I felt like I was looking at a picture! We enjoyed a warm meal prepared by Chef Scott tonight...It was Jambalya (not sure on the spelling, but it was GREAT!)...By the way it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cold here! I really packed for Hot weather and it is soooo cold! The low tonight is about 38 degrees! WOW! We are gonna freeze! This whole experience is very adeventurous, stressful, amazing, fun, exciting, SCARY, exhausting, AMAZING, and CRAZY! And, the 2 year olds are handling it best of all! We praise God for safe travels! We thank God for HIS amazing WONDERS!!!! We praise God for allowing us the safe travel thus far! We also hope and pray that along the way we can be a RAY of sunshine, a bit of hope, a glimpse of HIS love everyday, to each other and all others!!!!! Pray for us! We love you all!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't imagine what you must be seeing when you wake up this morning! Hmmmm! 38 degrees! I'm shivering just thinking about it! I'm so thankful for you and for this opportunity that God has given you. I love you and I'm praying for you as you travel about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! These are such awesome pics!!! Thanks so mch for them. Looks like you are still having lots of fun! Hugs to all of you stay safe. Looks like the angels are with you too!

    Love Ya Bunches!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks mrs. donna....we are having a blast...Natty is having trouble adjusting and has been REALLY tired...keep her in your thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete