Monday, June 15, 2009


























We spent our last night at the Grand Canyon! We will be heading out today towards Utah! We are going to Zion National Park...We are excited for sure! Yesterday was a bit rocky for Nat and me.....EXHAUSTED is one word to describe our problem! She had a meltdown, then I did too! We all slept wonderfully last night, so I am hoping things will be better today! We are staying 2 nights at Zion, and then we have decided to get a hotel room for a night!! (we need a bit of a break from the tent!) Anne is handling things sooooooo well! She just trucks right along. We hiked the rim of the Canyon yesterday and it was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I am about to put my running shoes on and run the trail this morning...I have to have bragging rights! Hopefully we will have internet where we are going next! If not, we will catch up as soon as we can! WE LOVE YOU ALL.....please continue to pray for us ALL!!!

6 comments:

  1. God's majesty is so evident in that place and in your faces! I'm so thankful for you folks and for the wonderful works that God has created. Thanks for blessing our lives. We are praying for y'all through the highs and lows as you journey along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello friends!! Glad to see you guys having a great time!! Conner misses his friends and so do I!! Hurry back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to talk to you last night and I talked to Steph via text today too! Hope you are having the time of your lives there. Yes, it will get stressful at times, but it will pass. You all are taking a trip of a lifetime. We love you all and take care of my Nat nat and each other. Love ya so much! BIBBY and Poppa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo!!!!!!!!!memories of a lifetime - love to see them - keep'em coming! We are praying for your 2 little families as you experience LIFE!! tylenol pm is a friend, occasionally say hello to him...especially hotel nights:) Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  5. We miss you guys!!! I am getting jealous and ready to put together our own little trip. I cannot wait to see your pictures and hear some stories. Have fun. -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad that you guys are having fun!!! Steph you are a stronger woman than I am!!! I would have melt downs everyda...you know that!!! Be careful!!! I love you!!! Sam Benson

    ReplyDelete